Saturday, September 29, 2012

Brief Ride at BPW

I rode at Bay Park West this afternoon.  I didn't feel very strong and my lower back fatigued early so I made it brief.

There's a steep climb that comes right after a moderate climb that I always have to pause and rest for.  I remember about three months ago, the last time I rode at BPW, I wanted to make these climbs in one go.  But by the time I got to the steep section it just wasn't in me and I didn't even try.  Today I made the full climb with no rest stop.  I think the cooler low-humidity weather and my continued riding made it easier.

Come to think of it, I made several other tough climbs.  I guess even though I wasn't feeling strong, I was still riding ok.

It looks like I rode 3.75 miles.  Once again my GPS logger had some kind of hiccup. Hmm.

Muni at Bay Park West - 2012-09-29

No comments:

Post a Comment