Saturday, October 30, 2010

Leaves and Red Trail

I rode at Whiting and Webster Park this afternoon. Leaves have been on the trails for weeks now, but there are much more now. I know most of the trails enough to know where the major roots are, so it wasn't too bad.

I haven't ridden the Red trail in a long time, and I know I'm getting stronger and better so I rode it today. I went from south to north, starting at the Orange trail. A lot of it is rideable to me, but there are some parts that were too much. Still, I know I rode a lot more than I was ever able to. Some of the hills are too steep to climb and there was one section with a crazy net of tall roots.
Next season when the leaves are cleared I'll work on it.

My cycle computer says I rode 8.71 miles.

Muni at Whiting and Webster Park - 2010-10-30

No comments:

Post a Comment