Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Firemen's Parade

This evening the girls went out to the Webster Fireman's kiddie parade which precedes tomorrow's parade and festival.  The kids wear costumes.  Sydney rode her unicycle, and so, dressed as a unicorn.  Kessa rode her tricycle, and so, dressed as... a unicorn.  She could not be convinced to be a triceratops.  Oh well.


In other news, I've was sick for a week with common cold symptoms, and have had lingering chest irritation and "tickle cough".  So I haven't been riding.  Most of the past few weeks has been very humid and extremely rainy, so I haven't missed much.  Maybe I'll get out this weekend.  There's trail work at Whiting on Saturday.  Not sure if I'll do it.

2013 Chevy Sonic
Also, I bought a new car and got rid of the old one.  That's not really muni related, but my old car had my muni sticker on it.  I'm not sure if I'll put another muni sticker on my new car.

No comments:

Post a Comment