Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Ride and Anniversary

This morning I rode at Whiting and Webster before heading into work.  I wasn't feeling very aggressive and found myself stepping off on hill climbs I normally make.  Not all rides can be awesome.  Still, it's good to get out and see the trails in the morning.

I noticed the overgrowth in Webster Park is starting to get bad. I consider some trails basically closed for the season.  It's too bad there isn't a trail crew for Webster Park like the town parks have.  After Webster Park I rode in Whiting and appreciated the work The Friends of Webster Trails does to keep the vegetation from encroaching onto the trail.  The mud pits are back in Webster Park too.

This afternoon I got an email from my wife.  Happy Anniversary!  I almost forgot today is my four year unicycling anniversary.  I didn't feel like doing my annual ride down the driveway, but we did have cake!

Muni at Whiting and Webster Park - 2013-06-25 at EveryTrail

No comments:

Post a Comment