Monday, March 10, 2014

Insanity Completed

I'm sad to say I haven't been out riding for over two weeks now.  I'm gonna have to ride somewhere soon despite the poor conditions.  In less than five weeks I'll be racing 25 miles.  That's kind of a scary thought.

I have been continuing with my Insanity workouts and tonight I finished!  It took me 76 days instead of 63.
Here are my excuses:  5 muni days, 1 snowshoe day, 1 sledding day, 2 days I did the fit test on one day and the workout on the next instead of combined, 2 days of added rest, and 3 sick days.  I'm very much content with these reasons.


I impressed myself with my progress in the fit tests.  I remember in the second week feeling like there wasn't gonna be much room for improvement, but I exceeded those numbers significantly.

If only I could ride my trails to see how I feel.  Am maintaining my endurance or not?  Am I weaker or stronger?

What's next?  I'm not sure.  Maybe start Insanity over?  Mix it up with some other routines?  Hopefully I'll be riding more too.

No comments:

Post a Comment