Thursday, June 25, 2009

Day 1

I spent about 2 1/2 hours this evening trying my unicycle for the first time.
It certainly isn't easy.
But I ended up getting to the end of my driveway.
I used chalk to mark my farthest distances on the driveway, and tried to beat my record each time.
I always started by holding onto something (a trailer in the driveway).
Most of the time I didn't go any farther than about 5 or 10 feet.

But I did have a few good runs. My record was 67'. I actually brought out a tape measure. hahaha!

Here's that run on my first day:


Thanks to the kids for cheering me on and helping mark my progress.
And thanks to Amy for the videoing!

Apparently this is pretty good for the first day. I'm so glad I had good progress. I'm psyched to get back to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment