Friday, June 26, 2009

Day 2

I didn't think I'd get a chance to do much, what with the
thunderstorms. But things dried up very nicely this evening.
I thought maybe not riding would be a good idea.
My inner thighs are sore from the seat. Riding a bike after a long break does that too.

It probably took about an hour to get to where I left off yesterday.
And at the end of today I had a few rides down the driveway where I really felt like I was in the zone.

I got to the gutter at the end of my driveway many times, but could never get past it. But I will.
I definitely have a tendency to pull to the left. It's like there's some weird unicycle gravitational force pulling me over.
But it seemed to just vanish sometimes and I had a more controlled ride. I think it's all about keep the weight on the seat and finding that zone.

I'm feeling quite addicted at this point.

The kids like to make circus references and sing circus songs. But at least it's all in good fun.
At least one teenager in a group looked at me quite disapprovingly. I guess the learning part doesn't look so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment