Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Knees

The lump on my knee went away seemingly within minutes of resting and icing.
But my knees have continued to be sore and achy at times.

I keep icing them when convenient. And I'm taking ibuprofen to reduce inflammation.
And I'm avoiding any kind of exertion that my make things worse. No running, jumping, cycling.

It sounds like other unicyclists have had knee problems. It might be related to seat height being too low. Or it might be that I'm not relaxing enough and still putting too much weight on my legs and not my butt. This is common for beginner unicyclists. I've definitely improved in this area, but I'm probably still not quite relaxed enough.

I probably just pushed myself too hard once I started going longer distances.
Hopefully I will be 100% soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment