Sunday, May 16, 2010

Weekend Riding

Saturday I rode at the "Irondequoit Bay County Park East".
I expected it to be too hilly for my liking. I rode miles of flat trails, but there were too many big hills, too often. I probably won't go back for a long time.
It would be cool if I could find the best path through, minimizing steep ascents. I like hills but some of these were hard to even walk up.

Muni at Bay Park East - 2010-05-15



Sunday I rode at Dryer Park in Victor. I showed up at 10:30am and found the parking lot pretty full. Specialized was there with their demo tent and people were test riding.
It's a big place though, so I didn't get in the way of other riders too much.
I heard some comments... a lot of "That's hardcore!", and some noticed the brake and camera.

Muni at Dryer 2010-05-16

No comments:

Post a Comment