Thursday, September 26, 2013

Dustin's Birthday Ride

It seems like I can't keep to a two ride a week schedule.  My excuse is the usual: busy, sick, weather.

Finally the stars aligned and I took a few hours off and rode at Bay Park West.  Today is Dustin's birthday and he joined me.  We got there at slightly different times and met up on the trails.  Like me, he hasn't been riding regularly and was battling a lack of endurance.  To some degree that's always the case at Bay Park West, but for a newer rider it's magnified by less efficient riding.  Still Dustin rides well and is making good progress.  I'm often impressed.   Is this a performance appraisal?

I kept my ride a bit shorter than normal.  Maybe next time I'll go for a bigger one.  This weekend promises to be great weather.

Muni at Bay Park West - 2013-09-26 at EveryTrail

No comments:

Post a Comment