Monday, June 8, 2020

Big Field Again

Once again I let weeks go by and I haven't ridden. Work, home, and family keep me busy.
Today I combined riding and family at the Big Field. Amy and Kessa joined me on bikes.
They were faster than me and waited a few times in the shade for me to catch up.
I may have even pushed a little more to try to keep up, but alas.

My MapMyRide app was the worst as it would not respond when I started or even after restarting my phone. It did allow me to start a few minutes into my ride, but then at the end I couldn't finish it! Grrr. At home the website showed my ride, so that's good, but it added in my previous ride's mileage. Ugh.
Anyway, we rode two laps and then I rode and the ladies hiked to accompany me to the more difficult side trail.

The side trail was easier for me than last time, in terms of cardio. I wouldn't have expected that after waiting weeks between rides.



Quick video of a hill climb:

No comments:

Post a Comment