Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Weekday Morning Ride

I took a few hours of vacation this morning and rode in my usual place, Whiting and Webster Park.
It was in the 50's and felt a bit cold at first. But once I got going it was much appreciated.
I made it up a particular hill in Webster Park for the first time. So my progress continues.

If I could consistently power up all the hills I've ever done I'd feel very accomplished.
Then I'd feel the need to move on to bigger hills.
On the loops I like to ride in Whiting and Webster, the only hill I've never gotten up is a very steep one on the Yellow trail. I've never actually tried, so maybe it's about time.
Maybe then I'll try to take on the Red trail. Big hills in there.

I rode just over11 miles according to my GPS, and 11 3/4 miles according to my cycle computer.

Muni at Whiting and Webster Park - 2010-09-15

No comments:

Post a Comment