Thursday, May 2, 2013

Pain Free Ride

I rode this afternoon at Whiting and Webster Park.  It wasn't a very long ride at about 7.5 miles, but my knee didn't bother me at all.

I rode my 24".  Wow, after riding my 29er for a while, the 24 seems much different.  It was better for climbing, though I'm still not where I left off last year.

I rode through some of Webster Park I don't ride as often.  Pretty fun.  I think I'm gonna do some more riding in there and add some more trails to my mental map.  That reminds me, there are some 4x4 posts throughout Webster Park at certain trail intersections.  I may have mentioned this before, because I saw them towards the end of last year, if I recall.  They still don't have any signs on them.  I assume they are part of some improvements planned in the Webster Park Master Plan, but I'm not sure what the status of that is.  It's been about a year since I last heard anything.

Muni at Whiting and Webster Park - 2013-05-02

No comments:

Post a Comment